|Job Title||:||Management Trainee|
|Position Level:||:||Fresh/Entry Level|
|Job Specialization:||:||Training & Development|
Bachelor's Degree/Post Graduate Diploma/Professional Degree
We are embarking on career opportunities for fresh graduates as Management Trainee in our organization. Comprehensive trainee program shall be defined and the Management Trainee is required to undergo job rotation in different department as part of the career development.
Our Group assured that outstanding selected candidates with great leadership, problem-solving, and interpersonal skills shall be groomed as future leader.
The Management Trainee is responsible in completing all assigned tasks, which may include, performing duties in different departments, gaining knowledge of operations, learning how to handle disputes, attending meetings and workshops, traveling to other offices (including operation sites), providing supports and suggestions for improvement, updating records, and preparing documentations. You should also be able to complete any required evaluations.
Primary Roles and Responsibilities
1. Completing all assigned tasks and assisting with day-to-day operations.
2. Participating in meetings, workshops, and other learning opportunities.
3. Observing and learning from experienced staff members.
4. Seeking and obtaining knowledge on company policies, protocols and processes.
5. Taking detailed notes and liaising with Managers, Supervisors, and other senior staff.
6. Fulfilling any requirements and meeting goals set out at the start of the trainee program.
7. Complying to all Company regulations, and health and safety procedures.
8. Preparing documents and updating progress records.
9. Traveling / relocate to different offices and participating in daily operations as required.
|Other Location:||:||Puchong SetiaWalk|
|Years of Experience:||:||0|
|Age Range of Candidate:||:||-|
|Requirements:||:||Management Trainee Requirements:
1. Bachelor's degree in Business Management, International Sales or equivalent.
2. Experience in a management role or similar shall be an added advantage.
3. Strong leadership and interpersonal skills.
4. Excellent written and verbal command of languages with good commend in Mandarin shall be added advantage.
5. Proficiency in MS Office.
6. Superb attention to detail8 and good time management.
7. A positive attitude and willingness to learn.
8. Willingness to work overtime if required.
9. A valid driving license may be required.
We thank you for your interest in our organisation. However, ONLY SHORTLIST CANDIDATE SHALL BE NOTIFIED.